A Note About Our Images
Quiz Social publishes blog posts of compelling human interest - we "tell a story" in every quiz, unique to every reader. Images play a big role in this and are used editorially to tell that story. All images and the right to display them are licensed from respected stock photo websites around the web, or originally created by the Quiz Social staff.
We believe it is important to respect copyright holders and their art. If you are a copyright owner who feels they may have been infringed upon by our website, you may want to contact any stock photography sites to whom you may have licensed your image for further distribution. However, if you feel a problem persists, please contact us directly.
DMCA Policy & Procedure
Quiz Social and Storycrowd, LLC are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on quizsocial.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to the following address (and please send electronic copy as well):
Attn: Storycrowd, LLC
United States Corporation Agents, Inc
2951 NW Division St #110
Walnut, CA 91789
Send the electronic copy to: email@example.com
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is Company’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
- To notify the provider who provided the material under editorial license that it has removed or disabled the material